Merry Xtmas To All

DD_asas

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

All the best to all you great folks out there! Hope to be seeing you in the skies very soon....finally got a new joystick...can't wait to get flying with you again.

Take care!

/Akula

• 1. DDz Quorum

I would like to wish all Dogz a heart felt and warmest best wishes and Merry Christmas from all at the Priory of St Oleg.

It has been a year of ups and downs. We experienced one of the best pilgrimages for decades with a fantastic turnout at the holy shrine of Duxford where many sampled the holy waters of the Red Lion (a historical fact that it too used to be a Priory, perhaps why I felt so much at home there!)

The event saw many travel many miles the memories of which I will treasure for many years. We opened the doors of the Priory and welcomed BG and Helen Pooka and Joanne.

The trip to the alter shrine of the Imperial War Museum was another highlight.

I am glad we were able to continue the centuries old tradition of reading aloud the Dogz Prayer. Perhaps on this special day we should all just take a moment out of our day we pick a quiet moment to recite it...

High furball, check my five, six and seven,

Altitude I must gain.

Flyers from around the world will come,

Held in a gunsight, they will be done.

To earth you'll be sent if 20 seconds is called.

Excuse us the brief which we should have read.

And let us forgive those that forget to hit fly,

As they forgive those that vulche against them.

Loose us not our Teamspeak server,

And deliver us a connection with no lag.

The sky is our kingdom,

Be it death or for glory,

Forever the Dogz

Amen

This year has not been all good however. There has appeared on the horizon a black cloud. It is something that I feel has touched us all in one way or another.Perhaps some of you may not even think I need to mention it. However I think I must.

This dark cloud of which I mention.......World Of Tanks.....

This time guzzler is surely the work of some dark evil Russian Mafia (unlike the our purest of the Priory St Oleg). I appeal to all of you who are under the spell. Turn back from the tunnel, get back in the skies.

oh, and good luck Jim, we love you man.

I am being called away now to open some pressies, so I wish you all a great time, heres hoping for another great year with all the 4.10 and what ever the Mods can come up with..

Salute and Cheers

Friar.