DD vs 15./JG52 DF

gec

Gents,

like my predecessor i have to say it's confusing when the match will be. I have to go to work for some time now so i will go with the presumption that 1) This Saturday is BG's ussual and 2) Sunday will face the other team.

Someone has to make a move...

Cheers all

Ovy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents,

like my predecessor i have to say it's confusing when the match will be. I have to go to work for some time now so i will go with the presumption that 1) This Saturday is BG's ussual and 2) Sunday will face the other team.

Someone has to make a move...

Cheers all

Ovy

yes it does start to go out of hands.

i'm going to edit my first post with the recent data

so bump

Gec m8. I'll go ahead and reinstate UBI Zoo Coops for Saturday and we can fly the JG52 match on Sunday. I would also be happy to host the match on Sunday with Klinger's mission(s). There were a couple if I recall correctly. I hope they all speaka da Englis? We will also have to decide who flies Allied and Axis. We just need to pin down the time, still 20:00 GMT ?

:bg:

Thought I would retest Klinger's missions to make sure they work ok. Afraid they don't! Well not on 4.09 clean. As my feeble mind recalls, they were designed to run on the 352nd mod pack because they had the channel map. They will run on AAA 1.1 but that is not an option for Sunday.

Gec, I can run some other good dogfight maps that we have used for other matches with the 85th etc. or you can supply me with some other dogfight maps if JG52 have them.

Thought I would retest Klinger's missions to make sure they work ok. Afraid they don't! Well not on 4.09 clean. As my feeble mind recalls, they were designed to run on the 352nd mod pack because they had the channel map. They will run on AAA 1.1 but that is not an option for Sunday.

Gec, I can run some other good dogfight maps that we have used for other matches with the 85th etc. or you can supply me with some other dogfight maps if JG52 have them.

i would prefer Coop that is based in europe somewhere between 1940 and 1942. if u do not have such coop then it does not matter. but u have to know that we r going to switch side so coop needs to be well balanced.

I'll come to TS tonight little earlier and we can discuss this if it's OK with you

i would prefer Coop that is based in europe somewhere between 1940 and 1942. if u do not have such coop then it does not matter. but u have to know that we r going to switch side so coop needs to be well balanced.

I'll come to TS tonight little earlier and we can discuss this if it's OK with you

I'll do whatever you want but if you go coop and someone gets kaput in the first minute, they are out for the balance of the mission.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I think we should run one of the dog fight scenarios where we take a screen shot of the scores so only players who bank there totals will count. That will stop some of the reckless flying.

If we do it as a double header, we can count up to see who wins over all like we did the 85th. I think that worked well