I have completed the building of a WW2 mission for the Mosquito based upon the real life operation outlined here:
It is an evening mission, taking about 2 hours from engines on to landing, involves some long range flying, and in the latter half some night ops!
There’s room for pilots and navigators and even an option for some Mustang drivers if required.
Tried to find a good balance between authenticity and playability so whilst not dirt simple, it’s not a varsity grade mission either. You’ll be able to see your aircraft icon on the map as well as your mission track and waypoints and our usual labels will be on to assist spotting.
Night ops shouldn’t cause a heart attack either; I will provide instructions as to the necessary switches to operate to get the cockpit lit to a useful level and your landing strip has been provided with some Heath-Robinson illumination!
Please let me know if you’re up for this so I can make necessary adjustments and we’ll try to arrange a date where no one will miss out.
140 Wing Command Flight
1. EG-X NS840 - Pilot: Fenrir, Navigator: (Bob?)
2. YH-M HX920 -
464 (RAAF) Squadron Red Section
1. SB-F NS944 - Pilot: Fruitbat, Navigator:
2. SB-S HR187 - Pilot: FT, Navigator:
3. SB-G NS926 - Pilot: Bob, Navigator:
4. SB-P HX919 -
21 Squadron Red Section
1. YH-V NT174 - Pilot: BluBear, Navigator:
2. YH-X NT174 - Pilot: Papabear, Navigator:
3. YH- B LR291 - Pilot: Wingflyr, Navigator:
4. YH-F NT124 - Pilot: Zukker, Navigator:
487 (RNZAF) Squadron Red Section
1. EG-T HP294 - Pilot: Bremspropeller, Navigator:
2. EG-U HP933 -
3. EG-R LR333 -
4. EG-P NT184 -