#proud Dad

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Congrats Heather & Jess! Hearty back slaps all round!

Ah university...! It is with nostalgia I think of all those mildly undercooked-baked-beans-on-not-quite-fully-defrosted-Birdseye-potato-waffle dinners; The unusual and vaguely necrotic smells emanating from the room two-doors down across the hall; Being dragged into the Student Union girls toilet by rather lascivious lady whilst I was dressed in drag as a female hockey player (I think it was the knee high sports socks and the mini-skirt combo that did it!); praying I've got enough funds to stump up for a beer come the end of term; vomiting what looked like Mountain Dew whilst showering (borderline alcohol poisoning); Getting punched in the face in Bognor Regis; My housemate sitting on my face and farting to arouse me from slumber; 

These things made me the man I am today.

Kinda explains a lot.

All the best of luck to the girls Colin, Nick. I hope they had as illuminating a time as I did!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Congratulations Heather and Jessica!

That time of year rolled around fast, and upwards and onwards for them both :)

My youngest, Alix, had her first day ever in a US school yesterday, having been home schooled for a year.

Despite the stress she summoned up the courage and walked through the door and started her day.

Made some friends already, having a Brit accent helps - seems like most of the 1300 pupils at the school know of her already!

Honors classes too for her - #ProudDad#2 :)