Happy Birthday to...

JensenPark

Thanks guys! I sure miss flying with you but it doesn't look like I'll be able to for a while...

I got some music and books from my lovely wife and.... Trumpeter's 1/24th Hawker Hurricane :-D (FANTASTIC model) for myself to join the 1/24th MPC Spitfire (horrible 1970's model--- spent 4 hours trimming flash from it) and the 1/24th Airfix Bf-109E (very nice model) to complete my BOB fighter set in 1/24th.

I can't do them to the standards you guys can but I'm having fun. I took advantage of the day off yesterday to install a micromotor in the Spit's RR to spin the prop, and spray-paint the bottom... the other two are going to stay boxed until the Spit is done.

Thanks guys! I sure miss flying with you but it doesn't look like I'll be able to for a while...

I got some music and books from my lovely wife and.... Trumpeter's 1/24th Hawker Hurricane :-D (FANTASTIC model) for myself to join the 1/24th MPC Spitfire (horrible 1970's model--- spent 4 hours trimming flash from it) and the 1/24th Airfix Bf-109E (very nice model) to complete my BOB fighter set in 1/24th.

I can't do them to the standards you guys can but I'm having fun. I took advantage of the day off yesterday to install a micromotor in the Spit's RR to spin the prop, and spray-paint the bottom... the other two are going to stay boxed until the Spit is done.

Nice! I'm waiting to clear out my 1/32 stock of models to get a 1/24th. Have you seen the work on their 1/24th Mossie yet? Yum!