4.09m - Who's got it installed and is good to go

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Please add your name to the list so we can see how far the Dogz are down the road to conversion (as opposed to the Road to Attrition, which I believe was a Tom Hanks film..or to quote FT..."Maybe not..oh well..")

Friar

GreyKnight

Oldtimer

Crash

Gec

Jediteo

Jabo

Brando

BG

Squawk

Pooka

Painless

BadAss

JP

FT

Zooly

Rumba

Rattler

Capt Jack

Strider

Mad Trooper

Greenstreaks

HH Enforcer

+1

One 4.09m vanilla and one 4.09 modded from fresh install (starting over for housecleaning purposes). I just haven't had time to add it to a previously modded game.

Looking forward to new releases from AAA UI 1.2, Ultrapack 1.8, Check6 and Fusion Pack which will all be 4.09 friendly to compare contents and bugginess, etc.

I've just about had it with the 4.09 thing. I'll wait until the other guys have a solution, I just don't have the time to devote to this. The other thing is I've had just about enough of ATI's shit too, they still don't have a driver that works with win 7. I think I'm back with Nvidia for the next one.

• 1. DDz Quorum
I've had just about enough of ATI's shit too, they still don't have a driver that works with win 7.

Odd...I have found the last 2 CATs (if not 3) have worked flawlessly with Win 7 and my 4870, on two systems..

What card do you have BA?

It's a 4850. The problem I'm having is that the runtime keeps crashing so I don't have access to my profiles or any other settings. It's so much easier with Nvidia, you just set the profiles to automatically start with the application. It's maddening.

I'm hopeful for the win7 final release.......I really like win7. Screwy driver problems aside.