Happy Easter Weekend!

Blairgowrie

Thanks Jim! The same to you! Not much at all, were just out biking in +20 celcius and sunny weather. Visited a friend (yea I got one or two) that owns a small hous near the beach. If it stay this warm I proparly go for a ride each day.

• 2. Administrators

Happy easter all :thumbsu:

Nothing planned.

feel like i should be outside really, but having been outside in this glorious (if rather hot to be climbing) weather, all of the week so far, just can't be arsed now i don't have to be!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Happy Easter to you too Jim!

And you other mongrels ;):)

Plans:

Got a lot of grass to mow, need to get on top and stay there (with the grass too - but may go for some variety ;) )

Need to service the Disco, and see if I can coax my Merc back into life.

Aside from that, a lazy long weekend and hopefully some stick time too!

Happy Easter BG and Dogz! I'm enjoying spending time with Valda who is finally on holiday after months of intensive work. We've started planting out the garden I built last year and today we finished the rewiring of the garden shed. Power & light is just what every good shed needs :laughing7: and almost my first project will be to build a good, new cockpit. I just read, on the IC forum, that working force-feedback is coming with next patch for Cliffs of Dover, sometime in the next couple of days. So I'm bringing my CH Force-based, one-armed HOTAS off the back-burner and up to speed.

Despite all the nay-saying gits who haunt the banana forum, CLOD is shaping to be a first-rate sim. I can remember how frequent and fruitful the patches were for FB, but the genre seem to have attracted a lot of people with the attention span of a gnat.

Oh dear! Easter and I'm ranting :blink: Time to go back to the garden for a sundowner!

catch you

B

I have the new CloD patch with FFB so will be playing with that - inbetween the Spring gardening :( . Eldest daughter getting married in June. Hip hip hooray!!!! One child flopping out of the nest at last but have to go to an engagement party with the inlaws Saturday so will miss the coop. Feck feck feck.

Happy Easter BG and the Dogz. Today was my youngest sons sixth birthday. Weather has been scorchio all week and I'm on Easter holidays 'till Tuesday. Sorry Snacko! :lol: My best wishes to you on getting Baptised, btw.

Instead of going to the beach we had some friends and their kids round for a birthday party/barbeque. Just come in now from sitting around the firepit in my garden, drinking wine and shooting the shit. Feeling very mellow.

Looking forward to flying with you and the guys on Saturday now I've got my rig sorted out. :thumbsu:

Young gentlemen prefer blondes;

finnsbirthday2010014-1.jpg

Getting in on the act with his big brothers and their mates;

finnsbirthday2010018.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hope you all have a great weekend. I've not got much planned apart from laying down the final phase of decking in the garden.

The growth of plants etc. this spring has been absolutely stunning - Nature is making her presence felt, we have masses of buds, even on newly planted apple trees. Absolutely loving the garden and the opportunities to be in it. Grand-daughter is staying over til Monday and lad is home on leave, Easter dinner will be superbly prepared and cooked tomorrow by Janie - only 1 additional guest, one of her friends who has recently moved into the area.

Chillin' and looking forward to some co-ops at some time to round the weekend off.

Cheerzen to you mutts and all yours.

post-423-0-50807200-1303544244_thumb.jpg

Happy Easter everyone.

I'll be in the garden between rain storms.

Building a proper frame to trellis my climbing things - peas, beans, kiwi, cucumbers, sweet potatoes- a pergola I think it's called.

Or just digging to expand my growing space. All my idiot neighbors took their leaves to the curb last fall, I collected a lot of them, put em in a pile.

Now they are buying compost at $100 a yard and I'm taking that pile of composted leaves to expand the garden.

Happy Easter all!

I've spent the time so far repairing and flying my Rc model aircraft, enjoying what feels like July weather, it really is uncanny. This time last year I did a local cycling event and I remember still wearing almost full winter gear and donning my waterproof more than once!

Hope to get back online some time this week, hope you are All well.

Been gunsmithing on my AR-15.

I've created an RTV gas check between the charging handle and receiver. Secured the loose front sight/gas block pins. And attached the Blackout flash hider which will allow a silencer to be mounted.

Now I believe I'm ready to have a drink and do some flying.:thumbsu: