Thanks !

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ DDz,

First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS boys :salute: hope you all have a great 2013.

Just wanted to say on this Christmas Eve thank you for being a fantastic bunch of m8's throughout 2012.

Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Brits, one and all thanks for being as sad as I am sharing fun in an entirely virtual world flying warbirds made of fuck all but pixels...........EXCELLENT !!

It has been an exciting year for me as you all know and I have to say it's been made all the more doable because of the DDz "family" I am part of.

If I've been a bit of a pain in the arse to any of you over the last 12 months then I am sorry. I can only offer up the fact that I have always been a bit of a "Marmite" bloke in as much as you either love me or hate me ! LOL (except for JP who is just a triffle odd obviously !)

Our 2012 "real life" time both at Duxford, post Duxford and in Kev's and Tom's neck of the woods has been among the absolute highlights of my year. So on another level......... thanks fellow DANGER DOGZ

!!S!! Painless. :pick_a_finger:

Painless m8! I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and New Year and I look forward very much to you buying me a pint at Duxford and handing over that £5 when the Burmese Spitties make their non-appearance in the Spring. :P

My youngest is still at that age where Santa might...just, be real. So I'm preparing chocolates and a glass of Bailies for him and a carrot for Rudolf. My eldest son, before going out on the pull tonight also suggested a copy of Hustler magazine to keep the old boys spirits up tonight!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Just returned from XMas Eve Mass and going to friends for a family gathering, so to put myself in the correct spirit I've had a few, maybe a few more than a few.

In my present condition I'll embarrass myself, I do get melancoly at these moments. We're Dogz mate, we all mean something special to each other, from your medical, Sids son and wife, we all have life changing situations and that is why were here, to help our fellow Dogz move on with life. There are many sad moments, so we need to cherish the good times together on Tues/Thrs/Sat and Sunday. I'm not going to say I Love You, like BA would, but you all mean a lot to me and we all mean a lot to each other.

Here's to the Dogz and may 2013 be a good year, is it New Years Eve already?

• 2. Administrators

Merry Christmas from a very gloomy Coventry!!! Seeing as there are little ones (12 &17 - lol) here, I expect to be woken shortly. Meantime, I'm pretending to be asleep. I hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy New Year! Co-ops tonight?

Jabo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ah, feeling the love around the dogz makes me feel all warm down my legs..oh hang on...just wet myself.....

As I often quote..I love my computer..all my friends are inside it

On behalf of the Priory and the Sisters I would like to wish you all a happy and safe Christmas and new year.

See you all in the air soon and in person in 2013

Salute

Friar