Permission To Come Aboard

Coco

My name is Coco, I'm sure some have heard of me already. I've been a friend of Pooka's since high school and introduced him to IL-2 back in the early 2000s.

I think we were flying IL-2, the original, I stayed and flew off line and Pooka went on to fly with the Dogz and has slowly brought me up to date.

I have a newer computer, joystick (MSFFB2) and know of Teamspeak. Plan on purchasing TrackIR and a CH Throttle in the near future.

About myself, I live in The Republic of Texas, but originally from Wisconsin, retired USMC, children moved on and now have a small sheep farm.

What ever else needs to be done, I'll await instructions..

Coco

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome here!

Someone that can really 'add' you to the group will be along here in a while... (Hm, maybe I could even do that, but wouldn't know how...or what to do...Oh well..)

(A sheepfarm, oh dear... wonder what comments will follow... :icon_cyclops_ani: )

Anyways, as I said, Welcome! :sheepsmile:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome my friend.

Should you feel the need to chat about any personal or emotional problems whilst your here, my door can always be opened, you just need to slip a credit card between the lock and the latch, it usually does the trick..

You have found your natural home, check out my Latin motto...

Cheers

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

You've just raised the class level in this group immeasurably.

Your only saying that 'cos he said he has sheep you have yet to add to your conquest list JP.

And the class bar was set pretty low.. :roflmao: