Cheers Friar

Sulky

+1

As a prospective Dog and this being the first time flying with you guys I was very impressed with the organisation and excecution of such a fun event.

Thanks for hosting, I had a great time and well done for all the effort you guys put in.

Also a round of applause to all the pilots for a great show.

It was nice meeting you all, most for the first time.

S!

As a spectator (with tickets in the first row) i can only say great displays from all pilots ...and a special commendation for the one who made this possible and hosting it with such wit , Friar.

Way to go chaps

Ovy

Well done Friar, TS overlay has put a 5 gig text file in my documents and this cause a problem last night. (kept getting low disc space warnings) so I had to bale out early:( Would have liked to joined in at the end but didnt trust my `puter.

Well done Friar, TS overlay has put a 5 gig text file in my documents and this cause a problem last night. (kept getting low disc space warnings) so I had to bale out early:( Would have liked to joined in at the end but didnt trust my `puter.

u should probably use the Tint instead the TS overlay ;)

:spam4:

• 1. DDz Quorum
Wish I knew what Friar said about us though.

No problem.

I recorded it all.

It's an 800Mb .wav file B)

Gonna take me a while to make some sense out of it.... Splitting it up into logical parts.

Have already started with that though.

Will either upload them to the vault, or send them to Dino, to add to his video's...

• 1. DDz Quorum

Many thanks for all your kind words chaps.

A great air show is only as good as the pilots displaying..........

For those of you who might have missed what I was saying, here are my notes for the event...(I have removed the stuff about the planes)

Dogsford Flying Schedule and notes

All exhibits subject to availability..

Spitfire Scramble by all those who want to take part. - Mass take off, do a couple of figure 8 circuits and then land.

Someone to lead please? Jabo?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fenrir - P38

Fenrir, in terms of trees, if BG is a solid old oak, Fenrir is but a mere sapling.

The son of a life insurance salesman decided very early on that the wanted to learn to fly. His mother tells stories of him in his pram being pushed along and him lying on his back looking up at the contrails and calling "bogie high six"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staying with the twin engine theme……

Bear (Mate of Fenrir's) - Mossie

Bear is flying with us here today at Dogsford under a guest badge. Brought along by Fenrir, early suspicions that he was just an imaginary friend of Fenrir’s were dispelled when he did actually appear at Duxford last year.

FT / Kimo – BF110 AND BF109

This next display features the highly rated skills of Fool Throttle and Kimosabi.

FT will be showing us one of his favorite rides the BF110. Born to parents who served within the Royal Dutch Family Private Air Transport Service, he was introduced to flying soon after leaving his private school. He signed up with a Dutch Flying Circus and started by being one of the famous “Orange-e-boom Wing Walkers” His display may take a bit longer than the others if thinks he is on long final for Caan.

KIMOSABI – BF109

One of our ever growing Scandinavian contingent, although due to his desires to actually become a better pilot he has decided to become a part time dog and sneak off to some other, yes, I was surprised as well that there are other squadrons planning this game as well, squad.

Sulkey - ME 323

The Dangerdogz are proud to have one of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces fly with us. Sulkey, attached to the SAS, “Spuds and Sausages” he has served meals on several fronts. On one of his last tours of duty his left over mash was loaded into catapults and fired at the enemy. They surrendered almost immediately.

He is seen here today flying the strange ME323.

Jediteo - P40

Jedi, another one of our Scandinavian members. Although he is a bit more special than the others. Born into the Sweedish Royal Family and sent to England to get a proper education before returning home to take over the country. Taking this task to heart he has been seen studying the moves used by other European powers in their efforts to take over countries. Jedi’s story can soon be seen when his life is being told in a new Hollywood blockbuster which will tell the story of how he came to start “Jedipedia”, the first place any one goes to find something out on the world wide web. Brad Pitt was cast to play him in the film bust was turned down for the role as he was considered to be not good looking enough to do Jedi justice. He presents here the P40.

Badaim Ki-43 (subject to availability)

Badaim, or more commonly called BA, is not only a long standing dangerdog but also president of the GunClub.

His arsenal is said to be huge, although comms was a bit flakey that night and I think I heard right. He is a multi skilled locksmith. He did his early training at a local medieval theme park removing chastity belts.

Special Guests - "Wings Of Glory" (Close Formation Spitfires) - No further information available at time of going to press.

Painless/Fruitbat (replaced at last minute by Jedi) - P51

2 of our most popular dogz next in what I am hoping to be an excellent display. Lead by Painless, a joint ops instructor, previous winner of Top Gun and rumour has it that Tom Cruise was modeled on him for the film with Dustin Hoffman “The RainMan”.

Fruitbat I believe joined us from Joint ops. I am not quite sure what his day job is, it is either something to do with trees or he is a gigolo, as he is often talking about getting wood.

Both are excellent pilots and are seen here with their world famous routine in the P51 “tankbuster”.

"Joker" Sid has come forward in a Yak9T '43 version, Replaced at last minute by Jabo in a Sea Fury

Balbo - Anyone who wants to join in, even spectators who have not exhibited.

• 1. DDz Quorum

You were Gec, (and a fine display it was too) but due to a technical oversight on my part I forgot to put something together for you and Swep. You are such nice guys I probably could not have thought of anything anyway (have I filled in the hole I dug yet?)

Cheers

Friar

• 2. Administrators

i apologise for my absence, but had been suffering with bloody flu all weekend and just couldn't produce the concentration required. Was really pissed off, but i guess thats life. Glad everyone seems to of had a great time, and thanks to friar for organising yet another great event.

special apology to painless, but it was much fun practising anyways, really enjoyed it.

kudos to the dogz for ensnaring another member to, lol.

You were Gec, (and a fine display it was too) but due to a technical oversight on my part I forgot to put something together for you and Swep. You are such nice guys I probably could not have thought of anything anyway (have I filled in the hole I dug yet?)

Cheers

Friar

u sure did :thumbsu:

• 2. Administrators

Seconded (or thirded - whatever) Colin, great event, and glad I was late enough to step into Sid's spot as the Joker, although I'm certain his performance would have been better. Still, I didn't crash, so maybe there's hope yet.

Jabo