• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

Just joined Dangerdogz and thought this thread would be an appropriate first post.

I found Dangerdogz through the tribute video that was posted in memory of Blairgowrie and the sense of camaraderie and passion towards aviation & virtual aviation is what attracted me to your group. I hope I can become a valued member and contribute to this group positively.

As a little Bio here goes..

Originally from South Africa, but now reside in the UK (Northampton). I am fanatical about aviation (especially WW2 aviation) and also the holder of a PPL (Obtained in 1997) I have been flying in simms for as long as I can remember Starting for MFS in the early `90s, but have to admit have had little involvement with sims for the past few years (young family & work), but now am busy building my dream flight sim pc and coming back with a vengeance. :) I use to fly the first IL2 daily.... almost caused a relationship brake down lol and cant wait to have my new pc up and running and install IL2 1946!! I hope to be able to join DangerDogz for an online session soon!!

Photo attached of my ugly mug :)

flying 5.bmp

flying 6.bmp

post-847-0-48420900-1316452915_thumb.jpg

Thanks Chris!! Cant wait to strap my Spitfire on and roar into the virtual sky!!

Welcome to the pound Flyboy583!

Hope you know what you've let yourself in for?! :laughing7:

Seriously though, you'll fit right in here...

:sheepsmile:

Hey Jabo,

Yes I see there is a couple of UK Dangerdogz.... that will be great for the 2012 airshow calendar! thumbsu.gif

Welcome to the pound Flyboy583. You're fairly near me too - Coventry is my base.

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Hi again. Our annual get-together for beer, airyplanes, beer and lechery (did I mention beer?) is Flying Legends at Duxford, Cambs in July - the dates haven't been announced yet for next year, but we generally manage to round up a dozen or so of the UK dogz and a few of the overseas contingent usually grace us with their presence. If you're wanting to do other airshows there are a few here who might well be prepared to join you!

Jabo

A_laughing_matter.gif Im sure they do.... good for me though thumbsu.gif My better half just does not get why airshows are so great...Better get planning then for next year!!

A couple? They come out of the wood work like...er.......:sheepsmile:

Jabo,

Can I through my name into the hat to attend please? Sounds like a great beer, erm I meant airplane weekend... ;)

Happy Days!! biggrin.gif

Hi again. Our annual get-together for beer, airyplanes, beer and lechery (did I mention beer?) is Flying Legends at Duxford, Cambs in July - the dates haven't been announced yet for next year, but we generally manage to round up a dozen or so of the UK dogz and a few of the overseas contingent usually grace us with their presence. If you're wanting to do other airshows there are a few here who might well be prepared to join you!

Jabo

She just has to let you go... With all the help you have given me, I owe you a bloody crate of beer!! laughing7.gif

Hmm...I wonder if my wife will let me out long enough to go to Duxford next year? If I start saving money now........

• 2 weeks later...