Why The Taliban Wants To Blow Up The Us

Mayhem

• 1. DDz Quorum

Actually I think at the end of the video he talks about going on a European tour this year. Lock up you're daughters.

I'm going to lock up my fish tank...........he would have more in common with them.:blink:

P.

And the turd make 2 -3 times more money than I do :icon_puke_r:

Just goes to prove that imbeciles really can make it in this world. I think it also proves that the rest of us have made some sort of fundamental error in deciding to be relatively normal (and I use the terms "relatively" and normal rather loosely). :blink: Oh, the horror.

And the turd make 2 -3 times more money than I do :icon_puke_r:

and he aint working 12 hour nightshifts mate .........

Makes you wonder sometimes who is the idiot , he is raking it in and probably having the time of his life

reminds me of the George Best quote "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

there are times that has a certain appeal

Hello Mick hows things? I will be joining in with some flying fun soon as we get this internet sorted, it would seem

that since the trees have grown leaves our dongle can no longer see the aerial,:thumbsd: just been out and purchased a

big chainsaw to remove the offending forest :)

Mel

Don't believe he is making it that good. It's probably his girlfriends house and she probably has her parents paying for it all. Either that or she's a stripper and he's a cook, at the stripe club. I've seen this type of thing all over the place when I lived in Florida. Well, he's an extreme case but you'd be surprised at how well some of these jackasses do.