BadAim

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have just installed this and is looking good. as was posted will take a bit of setting up to bind the right keys etc.

Its work great on the fw190 but on the spit vb I see the ground where the trailing edge should be. is there a fix for this or is that one of drawbacks?

I have just installed this and is looking good. as was posted will take a bit of setting up to bind the right keys etc.

Its work great on the fw190 but on the spit vb I see the ground where the trailing edge should be. is there a fix for this or is that one of drawbacks?

No Friar, there is no fix for that.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Owww... shouldn't have opened that beer...

grab0001.jpg

All kiddin' aside, it does work. And it works fine too!

(Actually, this silly image shows its potential... it can go to extreme values...)

And I like the way it works, no setup to run, no uninstall...

But, in my opinion, the gain on my system is too little, to keep using it. (Running on a 21.6" screen, at 1680x1050)

(I like my system as lean and mean as possible, with as little maintenance as possible... I already got so much necessary stuff runnin'!)

I must say, I have to wonder about the authenticity of some of the available views this utility provides? It seems like the seatback no longer exists, in that there's a view that allows the pilot to see the entire wing in front of him. We can all see where the cockpit is in relation to the wing.......

I must say, I have to wonder about the authenticity of some of the available views this utility provides? It seems like the seatback no longer exists, in that there's a view that allows the pilot to see the entire wing in front of him. We can all see where the cockpit is in relation to the wing.......

[attachment=1]

so I don't see how it should be possible to obtain a view that shows the trailing edge in front of the pilot's eyeline? I think I'll pass on this one.

B :dog:

Those distortions are completely avoidable with the max/min zoom settings.