Dogsford - This Sunday

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ok chaps, "Dogsford" is this Sunday (for those that dont know, and where HAVE you been?, its our attempt at Flying Legends)

I need to know who will be flying, in what and whether you require an air start or not. Also any special requirements

I am proposing to run the map with NO ZUTI and NO ICONS.

Please add your details here....

• 1. DDz Quorum
Myself and Fruitbat have a little display almost ready so count us in.

We don't want any of your Brokeback Mountain kind of displays here Painless! Just aeronautical stuff only!

:crazysmile:

~S~ GK M8,

Our "Backbreak Mount" is the best bit of the routine !!! :roflmao:

~S~ P.

• 1. DDz Quorum

PILOTS BRIEFING

Please arrange to fly in and land your plane from 18:00 dogz time. Select the northern most airbase. This is an Air start. Turn 180 and Duxford should be on your nose.

Land on runway heading 24. There are 2 available runways.

At the end of the runway follow the double red markers to your right and park up along the flight line. You will be instructed to make your way to the take off area at the suitable time.

For pilots wishing to start their display via an air start, at the appropriate time, pick your plane from the same northern airbase and make your way to either the northern or southern holding area as per instructions.

There will be NO ICONS to facilitate anyone who wants to record the event.

I have had a request to leave them on, so they will be on but you may turn them off on your settings if you wish (its in the control settings screen)

(Map icons will be on for your plane only)

COMMS

Main Lobby for all general talk

Allied Room for ATC when landing and taking off and holding. Also Solo displays.

Axis Room (if you wish) when doing your display if in a pair so that you can concentrate.

VISITORS BRIEFING

Please pick a plane from the southern base. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFF. Via the static camera switch to the view set up at Duxford to watch the show.

MORE PILOTS STILL NEEDED - ANY TAKERS FOR AN OPENING SPITFIRE SCRAMBLE?

THOSE THAT ARE FLYING PLEASE PM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN PUT A RUNNING ORDER TOGETHER

Friar

I won't be there due to work, but today Fruitbat and Painless were flying and I couldn't join, kept locking up at 90% on humans.

I even grabbed the mission from FB via TS and not able to host it either.

I did a restore/update even. Is there something in the mission that might cause a stock UP2.01 not to work with it?

If not no worries. I probably have something corrupt in the game itself, and will need to rebuild it again.

EDIT: FB and I figured it out, it was my

00_1GB_CLIENT_Executable

Being enabled.

So I'm now running the

Exe_512MB_6DOFTiR

• 2. Administrators

For the Spit opening scramble/tailchase/chaos what time do you want us on the ground @ Dux?

Ignore this, I just read the damn brief. Dogz time has me confused though, I think its the same as UK local at present?

Incidentally, anyone fancy flying another Mk16 with me so we can have a Griffon pair?

Jabo

• 1. DDz Quorum

On another note, can I ask humbly for permission for a friend to join us? His names Chris, flies under the callsign Bear - he's not a dog, but a few of you met him at Duxford this year, Fruitbat met him at Shoreham and he flew with us a coupla times many moons ago. He's itching to join us and is practising his Mosquito display as we speak!

• 2. Administrators
Fenrir' timestamp='1287848970' post='84581']

On another note, can I ask humbly for permission for a friend to join us? His names Chris, flies under the callsign Bear - he's not a dog, but a few of you met him at Duxford this year, Fruitbat met him at Shoreham and he flew with us a coupla times many moons ago. He's itching to join us and is practising his Mosquito display as we speak!

Yep, he'd fit in well here :thumbsu:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Dogsford Flying Schedule

All exhibits subject to availability..

Spitfire Scramble by all those who want to take part. - Mass take off, do a couple of circuits and then land. Someone to lead please? Jabo?

Fenir - P38

Bear (m8 of Fenir's and prospective Dog) - Mossie

FT / Kimo - No details available at time of going to press <_<

Sulkey - Spitfire

Zooley - Huricane

Jedi - P40

Mayhem - Zero

Badaim Ki-43 (subject to availability)

Special Guests - "Wings Of Glory" (Close Formation Spitfires) - No further information available at time of going to press.

Painless/Fruitbat - P51

Volunteer for "Joker" required in a boom and zoom ride of their choice.......

Balbo - Anyone who wants to join in, even spectators who have not exhibited.