Sideline Sid

Sid

Sid this would be a perfect time to challenge me, I haven't flown but two sorties last Tuesday, in nearly two months with IL2.

Challenge? People are still doing the challenge thing? I'm up for a challenge if someone wants one....

Sid this would be a perfect time to challenge me, I haven't flown but two sorties last Tuesday, in nearly two months with IL2.

Challenge? People are still doing the challenge thing? I'm up for a challenge if someone wants one....

Well I never saw it posted as it was over.

Even with that, I see now reason why we can't call each other out, with or with out the Ladder.

Well I never saw it posted as it was over.

Even with that, I see now reason why we can't call each other out, with or with out the Ladder.

Darn straight, Todd. Good call.

Welcome back Sid. If you´re gonna use the Dogz dogfight server you´ve to score pretty quick. The server goes down after a couple minutes only. That four red bar stuff... It havn´t worked for months. Would be nice if it could be fixed.

Swep

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well if it doesn't I can consider setting up my old machine parts into one.

If we have a real interest in it.

I think the interest is there, it's a luxury to have a standalone server just to go and chill in or to use as a serious place for competition. It's also great to have people that are prepared to run it, it's one of the many things I love about this Pound.

Cheerzen

• 1. DDz Quorum

S! Sid

Thanks for the fun last night.

Some serious flying we had!

~S~ We did! The map is great fun. a good d/f arena with height, references, obstacles and views....nice one. A good way to get back into it, I thought.

Cheerzen