Hello gents!

Trout

~S~ Trout!

Welcome here, m8. As a junior member myself, I am most impressed with the skills, comeraderie, events, helpfulness and just plain fun of these gents (not to mention the opportunity to learn).

Get squared away through BG and come on out. Just ask for help on any aspect of the sim and you'll be swarmed with answers. Check the Tech Help forum for loads of topics.

Looking forward to flying with another DD Canuck!

(Sorry Tonar, not in season!)

~S~ and Cheers!

Strider

Hey there Trout!

As for Hyperlobby. Look through the players list for the "DD_" in front of someones name. If you see one, click on it and add it to your friends list. Then you can pick "display player game information" & join the server they are flying on.

The first thing I do is check our TeamSpeak though, to see who's around. Then if no one is on TS I'll get on the TS for the server I join through HL. Thus if you find me there, but I'm not on our coms, check the one for the server I'm on so we can communicate.

Some nights it's hit or miss, but keep looking & you'll run across one of us there.

Oh, and if your around NOW. BA is hosting COOPs as I type. Get on the Dogz TeamSpeak & they can give you the address to join.

I will be joining anyone who's left in about an hour or so.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ahh, Mr Trout, glad to have you swim up our little creek (sorry, that will be the last fish pun I use).

My role within the Dogz is to offer someone to talk to when all else fails. I am here with the dogz as representative of the Priory Of St Oleg. A nondenominational organization who's main aim is recuse fallen women, use their skills, retrain them and earn a living off them encourage them to earn their way in life.

Should you feel the need to talk to me, being a man of the cloth (well sort of) you can be assured that discretion is a word that can be bought quite cheeply these days (I have had to lower my "fees" due to the Credit Crunch and the fall in the UK Pound / US Dollar exchange rates).

I look forward to flying with you soon, and please do not follow the example currently being set by other members of the dogz by taking great delight in shooting me down.

Cheers

Friar