Movember.

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

OVERVIEW OF MOVEMBER

During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in the UK and around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer.

How about showing a bit of support by just growing a beauty (if you don't already have one that is) and proudly walking around with it jutting from your top lip. :D No need to raise funds if you dont want to but you can tell folks why you are growing it if they ask.......job done. ;)

Posting a pic is absolutely vital LOL...........

post-316-0-84672200-1353088427_thumb.jpg

Sqn Ldr Pointless DFC. CBE. AC/DC.

and one for the ladies...........

post-316-0-80712100-1353090177_thumb.jpg

~S~ P.

PS Sorry it's half way through the month already but I had to grow something visible before posting LOL.

So is the finger up the nose required attire also, or are you the only mentally disturb participant?

Toad, I'm pretty sure that 's how they salute in the RAF.

Streak, thats fantastic!! Sheriffs in town B)

Painless, now have twenty-four hours of bum fluff on my upper lip :rolleyes: I await developments.

Hmm.. didn't know I've been supporting Men's Cancer issues all these years. This was from last summer, but I've been working on my winter beard and stash for several months now. It's longer and has curlies on the ends.

Glad to see some of you have finally come around!

post-440-0-82825300-1353201787_thumb.png

Thanks Painless.

Still got mismatched hair lengths giving me fits, but in two or three months this thing should be epic. I'm also not very happy with the waxes I've found, so I will soon be experimenting with my own formulation.

Lets see some more pics mates.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank f**k it's December the 1st. :thumbsu:

After two weeks, the last of which people have been looking at me and sayin' "What the....ahh, Movember!" and much to my wife's dismay I have produced 3" of hairy, ginger and under-nourished Caterpilla on my upper lip and appeared to age rapidly. More Blakey than Hitler though.......

005-6.jpg

Felt much better and looked much better after 'avin it 'orf this morning.

007-6.jpg

:salute: