The Legend of Painless goes on

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

Our very own DD_Painless is the reigning Champion, The "Top Gun" of Joint-Ops.

I had the pleasure to watch this master of the Sky's, run ripshod over JOs finest

pilots and emerge Victorious.

Another frequent member of the Dogz, OB came in third.

~MAJOR SALUTE JO TOP GUNNERS~

I guess I don't feel so bad getting wacked by some of the best in the business. OK, I still feel bad but, at least I know that I ain't getting flamed by a bunch of noobs.

You guys do ROCK and we Danger Dogz are proud to have you in our kennel. Way to get r' done mates.

Logos :notworthy::headbang: :wav2: :thumbsup::rocker::superman::whip2::flying:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Many, Many Congratulations Painless. very well done Sir, I shall look forward to standing you a beer at Duxford on behalf of the Dogz.

Also well done to the others.

So when SEOW re-starts, I suppose that means we will have to have a gold circle around the pink roundal if he gets shot down.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Fellow Dogz,

Lady luck had alot to do with how things went chaps. It was a long event,(9 hours Saturday, 6 hours Sunday), and a real roller coaster of fortune.

The main thing is as Sid pointed out , 3 of the top 4 four slots went to us DDz !!! :knight:

We also now have 3 x "Top Gun" trophies in our DDz cabinet, ( 2 for OB and 1 for me :)).

Had a long chat with Fifties, (the JO Director) after the competition and he said how impressed he was with the DangerDogz squad for using Joint-Ops in the way that has always been intended.

OB, Pooka, Bucky !!S!!

DD_Painless

PS, GK, finalists planes.......Painless La7

Congrats guys!

Makes me appreciate it even more when I get a compliment on my flying skills when it comes to uhhh.... running away while dodging bursts of cannon fire. :icon_redface:

I am however steadily improving at getting y'all off my six & into my gunsights on occasion though. ;)

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Dave, not sure if Pooka/ OB/ Bucky have any tracks, I didn't think to record any :-\ Hands were shaking most of the time LOL

I was in the best 1 vs 1 dogfight I've EVER experienced. It was with Pooka in that bloody I 185 ! We got a cheer from the guys at the end. The fight went through B&Z to energy fighting to angles fighting to T&B to discontinuous stall fighting seamlessly. I'll never forget it ;)

OB IS awesome in that P63 , I don't know how the hell he does it against La7s and such.

Its only the Qualifying Saturday which is dogfighting, the Sunday is all about aircraft control/ground handling and racing. The P63 excels at that which is why a smart guy like OB uses it LOL ;)

~S~ Painless

• 2 months later...