Happy birthday Training Officer

Crash

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps, why thank you kind sirs !!

Still got to make 47 , three days to go, (never count your chickens and all that ;) )

Hoping to get dosh from folks then I can spend it on computer things !

Maybe an off the shoulder number for the summer ay BG, what colours are going to go with Canada in ! LOL

~S~ Ageless

BTW , this is what happened the last time someone called me an "old fart"

Thats right , I was horribly murdered ! ;)

38_7dae8a068fdb28c49ed4ce4c5192d418

38_f856a59fb7fff8cbfaac9e353aa858e9

As always with Painless, in that 2nd picture, you can clearly see that the guy on the right has lost his 'sword' somewhere behind Painless' rear. And the facial expression on Painless clearly indicates where it may have been inserted.

:icon_puke_r::nono::3some:

As always with Painless, in that 2nd picture, you can clearly see that the guy on the right has lost his 'sword' somewhere behind Painless' rear. And the facial expression on Painless clearly indicates where it may have been inserted.

:icon_puke_r::nono::3some:

With his mouth wide open ready and willing to swallow another man's sword it would appear.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Happy birthday for sunday m8. from our brief meeting at duxford and from the ts channel you are, how do the young erks say it?, ah yes.."A diamond geezer"

I shall raise a glass in the Priory to and perhaps get a couple of the sisters to do nice things to me in your honour.

Cheers Mick, have a great day (except between 21:00 and 22:00gmt)

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps , thank you very much for those sentiments !

I really appreciate them ! :)

Seems I'm beginning to have the odd "senior moment" these days !! :(:icon_redface:

Guess its only a matter of time before I'll have to write every thing down .......hang on a minute ! :-\

Thanks chaps, ~S~

OK. I must resist the urge to wish you nothing but, death and suffering. Ha..pp..y B..ir..th..day Painintheazz,er, Painless ..sir. Yuck arf gag.

Many more to come I hope. See you soon mate.

Logos :occasion13::occasion1::cussing::occasion15::occasion16::pottytrain2::angryfire: :wav2: :plz_die::death::occasion14:

Oops! It appears some of my Luft buddies have crashed your party. Hey JP,Karl, get back to your barracks. We got business to attend to. Psycho, pull up your trousers for goodness sake. ;)

Ditto what JP, Logos, and OT said. I was so busy conspiring to kill you on the Axis forums that I missed this (story of my life-happens with chix all the time).

And here is my present to you.....a bottle of excellent German beer in a sealed container that will fit nicely under the seat of your Spit. BUT...you must wait at least until sunday to open it. Ignore the ticking in the meantime, as that's just a security measure for your own safety. Open on the runway amongst your comrades so they can be envious.

Oh ok, here's a better present......It's AC related, so nobody should be miffed at you.

Scan860.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~

HA HA HA !! you guys are rough diamonds!! Cheers for the death/well wishes ! LOL

No that guy in the pic is not my brother just one of the chaps serving with me and 14 other total loonies on Blue Watch.

His "name" is "Shrek" and he is also ex RAF and slightly unhinged! LOL

~S~ Painintheass