Guess The Aircraft!

BluBear

Ah yes Gec, that is clearly a Bockwurst hampton sprite Mk IV :huh:

Close but no Mik :D

Could it be a Martin-Baker M.B. 2?

Martin%20Baker%20M.B.2.jpg

U got it Swep! Not much prettier than the Bockwurst hampton isn't she? :)

over to you Swep.

Hah.. A bit lucky there. After searching my usuly treasure chest, wich normally contains the usual aircraft, I searched pre war fighters/aircraft, or such. Just took me half a day this time :rolleyes: .

Twat is tis?

post-540-0-01286200-1435913362_thumb.jpg

• 2. Administrators

Busy, busy, busy I'm afraid Swep. It's our busiest time of year at work and I'm doing a lot of overtime (got to pay for the airshow season somehow!) so not much time for games (even Elite!)

The giveaway in the photo was the danger arrow - you don't get that on props at the front of planes so I knew I was looking for a 'pusher' type and this was one of the first that came up in my google search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busy, busy, busy I'm afraid Swep. It's our busiest time of year at work and I'm doing a lot of overtime (got to pay for the airshow season somehow!) so not much time for games (even Elite!)

The giveaway in the photo was the danger arrow - you don't get that on props at the front of planes so I knew I was looking for a 'pusher' type and this was one of the first that came up in my google search.

yea, I miss you too mate. At least you visit us to say hello. I meant Pooka, have not seen him for a long time. Whatsup?

• 1. DDz Quorum

yea, I miss you too mate. At least you visit us to say hello. I meant Pooka, have not seen him for a long time. Whatsup?

Pooka's also busy, I've heard ...  :)

• 2. Administrators

I realised not long after posting back that you were talking to Pooka rather than me - but decided against going back and changing it.

Anyway - there's a lot of tail here so have something else:

post-406-0-62708300-1435951297_thumb.gif

• 2. Administrators

A-ha Arthur - it appears you've fallen into my carefully constructed trap - it is actually part of a photograph of an aeroplane!

And Bongo, I have no idea what one of those are except it's not the thing in the picture