Guess The Aircraft!

BluBear

• 2. Administrators

Well, it is French.

I'm going to be out of town for a few days so you'll either have to wait or someone else can have a turn. How about Pooka seeing as he's new to the thread?

• Like 1

Tough one Pooka! Where the heck did you find it? The only aircraft i found with similar tailwheel is a couple of US ones, like Ford and Stinson but they have quite different tails. For these reasons, I would respectually ask for more details :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well since I screwed up when I posted this, and made it possible to see what a/c I dled, and your about the only person left that follows this thread, I'll reveal all at this time:

You sort of guessed right, its a Ford Flivver.  I can and will post the whole picture in a short time, but your up as they say.

Here it is.

post-291-0-46200700-1434384857_thumb.jpg

Alright! No, I did not see the original photo. I did not know about this model at all. Didn´t even find it when searching on internet. But its big brother had a similar rearwheel. That´s why Ford came up :) Tricky one. Now I´m gonna dig deep to find one you´ll never figure out, lol.

• Like 1