Would like to Introduce Hollywood!

Guest DD_Merdog

~S~ DD and HH-

Thank you for the warm welcome. Nice to see a few familiar faces.

Yes Cuda, finally got off my A$$...

Being a west coasty... I am aware of the HH coops on Saturday nights... any other times worth mentoning?

Merdog is throwing the TS info soon, so I look forwarding to flying with you gents.

~S~

Hollywood

• 2. Administrators

Welcome to the pound Hollywood - Bear in mind that the Sisters of St Oleg (a local convent) are always on hand to offer...erm...'spiritual' guidance if necessary...

~S~ Jabo

Hey Hollywood, I host on Wednesday nights starting at about 7:00PM EST, and going usually until I pass out. You are more than welcome to join in on the mayhem.

There is also flying Tue. and Thurs. at 2:30 PM EST, but that might be early for you unless you get to play hookey sometimes like me. On sat. at 2:30 there is a more open "UBI" flight with a different TS. Sunday right now is mostly taken up with an intra-squad SEOW match.

Oh, BTW welcome to the pound!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome m8.

I am the voice of reason around here. Should you feel at any time that the pressures of life are getting a bit too much, pop round to my place, my door is always open (unless I have a bottle of Priory Special Reserve Port open) to listen in confidence, well depending on how much cash you give me, as a donation of course, the story content and whether I will need to blert it out over Team Speak if you get on my six.

I look forward to flying with you.

Cheers

Friar.