Bg May Attend Coops Tomorrow

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

Received an Email from Helen and she said Jim wanted to make an appearance at Coops tomorrow.

The computers are upstairs from his room, hoping the pain medications don't put him to sleep. I just wanted to pass the word that he will try and make an appearance tomorrow.

Pooka

I'd like to join in as well. Could anybody give me the current version number please. Have just updated to the latest version via the Ultrapack updater, will that be compatible? Have updated TS3.

Hope to be online later - if I can remember what all the buttons and switches are for. Dammit, where's my trackir kit.....

I'd like to join in as well. Could anybody give me the current version number please. Have just updated to the latest version via the Ultrapack updater, will that be compatible? Have updated TS3.

Hope to be online later - if I can remember what all the buttons and switches are for. Dammit, where's my trackir kit.....

Hello Adrian, we usually run stock 4.101 as UP hasnt been finalized yet ;)

• 1. DDz Quorum

No OT, this is an unmodded game. It's the original disc game updated from 4.07 to 4.08m, 4.08m to 4.09m, 4.09m t0 4.10m and then 4.10m t0 4.101m. I'll find you a link........

This is in the Vault http://dangerdogz.com/forums/files/file/511-il-2-megapatch4101m-enrar/ - it takes a new install straight up to 4.101m

• 2. Administrators

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it as I have a prior engagement. Could I suggest that if Jim does make an appearance, someone records the audio from TS as I don't think we have that at present.

Jabo