Ubi Zoo Coops

Blairgowrie

Should be able to attend at least for a while. Graduations for 2 relatives going on today so don't know when the party starts. Till Coops I'm over at Audi TV watching the 24 hours of "The Mans". http://tv.audi.com/#/01 this is where having a second monitor is really awesome.

Really looking forward to hosting some coops later today. I hope you will show your appreciation for my supreme effort, by showing up. UP 3 if you all have it.

Roger That!

:flying: BG´s flying Circus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

I'll be 'round, and see if there's any others 'round to host for... and then maybe host some...

Brando, both bits ánd pieces... wow... sweep 'm together, drop the lot in a box, connect it... My controller's inside look like I did just that, and it works... :sheepsmile:

(I've tried some soldering yesterday, for my bodnar board, failed miserably, old stuff I wanted to use appeared to be rather 'incompatible', so I will have to buy me some new switches... oh crab, should've done that today, too late now, stores have closed by now... silly me... oh well)

• 1. DDz Quorum

If I can I'll be there, probably a bit later than you starting FT, perhaps I can take over a bit later.

Today I have mostly been thinking about icon settings......

I am thinking of trying the following.....

FRIENDLY DOT 7.000 COLOR 3.000 RANGE 1.000 TYPE 0.900 ID 0.700 NAME 2.00

FOE DOT 7.000 COLOR 3.000 RANGE 1.000 TYPE 0.900 ID 0.700 NAME 0.500

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Sir Jimbo / FT / Friar

I will be able to get on a little later tonight after I have finished the visiting of the various grand parents. Has to be done today because my youngest is 11 tomorrow :occasion5: and I am taking him Go Karting for the first time :thumbsu:

~S~ P.