Hello

DD_Bongodriver

Hi Folks,

I ran into a guy who said something about finding alchohol and sheep here.......:laughing7: he was kind of a Fruitbat but an awfully nice chap.

besides the boozing and sheep what can an old degenerate like me find to do here, I like to fly stuff, talk sh*t and drink alot.

Bongodriver

• 2. Administrators

yeah, i think your nick might get shortened to bongo on teamspeak...... check six bongo :laughing7:

talking of teamspeak, i don't know if this is old hat to you or not, but we have are own ts server, and we use teampeak 3 for voice comms.

you can download ts from here,

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

you will want the client, either 32 bit or 64 bit depending on your OS.

you will also need some sort of headphone/mic to talk obviously.

the details of out ts server are in the private area which i guess you can't access yet, but i'm sure someone will be along soon :bg:

Hi Jim,

I will try to get over to Manston at some point, make sure they don't forget about me, i will have to get into a c152 to do my 3 take offs and landings before I can fly the Stearman again, how is Sue doing after the accident? heard she got pretty smashed up.

Hi Jim,

I will try to get over to Manston at some point, make sure they don't forget about me, i will have to get into a c152 to do my 3 take offs and landings before I can fly the Stearman again, how is Sue doing after the accident? heard she got pretty smashed up.

Hi Mate yes she is fine. I think Natasha is more worrying right now and has had some bad luck. I think you will love flying with these guys. They are very flexible and helpful and there is always something to do. Although there are regular nights anyone can join in there is normally guys flying every night. We also fly campaigns and have loads of guys who build maps, missions, skins etc. See you online soon mate.

Superb! thank you very much for the welcome, I'm gonna have to get my ass into gear and get my desk cockpit reorganised, and make sure I'm all set up, sounds like flying with you guys will be a blast, and hopefully in the course of time I will be fairly regular.