Just Hanging With The Prime Minister

JensenPark

dragged the family out for an event last week and got a chance to intro the family to the PM. Stephen Harper.

Parker is on the left, Jensen on the right.

Me, looking like I'm asleep, on the far left. Also, wife Sasha.

The PM was real cool with the boys...taking the opportunity to chat with them a bit.

The older chap at the back was a Lancaster navigator during the war. He was shot down on his 22nd mission with the Pathfinders. He had flown the Halifax for about 15 missions, then one day (upon a crash landing) found out they'd been transferred. 85 years old and still going strong.

1J2_2605.jpg

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Very nice Kelly, the boys look rather awe struck meeting the leader of your country. Something they'll long remember I'm sure.

Who will you have your picture with next?? Why do these famous people all travel to have their photograph taken with you??

Pooka

Sorry I clicked on the small + - in the lower right corner of your post and now you have a -1.

Didn't mean to diss you mate, didn't know what it was for.

When I read this post I thought "hanging with the Prime Minister" must surly be a code for something else. Only to find out you really did meet the Prime Minister. You see here in the states when someone says "I have to go shake hands with the President" what they really mean is they have to take a leak.

• 1. DDz Quorum

@ BG - Excellent post, even though I dont know him, it was still funny.

@JP - Nice picture, I will look forward to discussing my work with the Priory with your wife....and the thoughtfulness that goes into giving trees as presents..

When it comes to knowing someone....YOUR THE MAN!...

Salute

Who's Angus?

I am, LOL.

I've been gone so long I'm still running the 352nd mod switcher...

I've been gone so long that Dogz I don't even know post threads about how they're back...

I've been gone so long I'm still using gameport devices...

Oy vey... if only it weren't true.

That's what you get for having children in the prime of your simming life. <sigh>

C_G

Who's Angus?

I am, LOL.

I've been gone so long I'm still running the 352nd mod switcher...

I've been gone so long that Dogz I don't even know post threads about how they're back...

I've been gone so long I'm still using gameport devices...

Oy vey... if only it weren't true.

That's what you get for having children in the prime of your simming life. <sigh>

C_G

Lol, my bad. I'm an 09'er.

We're the snot nosed little brats that think we know it all. Don't get me started on the 10'ers, they are much better than the 09'ers. It's Painless's fault that I'm here really so blame him. What's a gameport device? O0

Nowt wrong with kids though, is there Angus? :thumbsu: Come and join us for a few coops soon m8.

No. I'm only (partially) joking. They're a barrel of laughs and I'm sure I'll be missing these days when they morph into surly teens who'll want nothing to do with me.

I'm dying to get back into the game but there's literally no time... so I fly an off-line campaign mission once in a blue moon.

I do sit my son on my lap occasionally and fire up IL-2 for him to "fly" a QMB attacking waves of TB-3s in a Me-262 with unlimited ammo = WHEEEEE!