Friars Christmas Message

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Friars Christmas Message

Around this time of year, the Priory requires all its Friars to give a seasonal message to their local community.

I have been thinking about this for a while before putting pen to paper (so to speak).

I thought that it needed a theme, something of a thread that would bind the whole thing together.

What theme could I use, that of the continued threat to farmyard animals?, perhaps not. The merits of the X52 over that of the X45 or CH products?, again perhaps not, if there is one thing that could drive a rift amongst a group of men it is “stick envyâ€

All that remains is for me to wish all of the Dogz, wherever you may be in the world a peaceful Christmas and as you go into the New Year, pleeeese stay off my six!

Salute

Friar

Hope you have a great Christmas Holiday too M8!

And no worries. I'm never on your six...............I'm always diving-in from above as you frantically try to find the runway while yelling at me (to no avail) not to pull the trigger. ;)

I just joined your great community but this was one of these good things that happened to me this year. Thank you for that and I wish you all to have as much fun flying with me as I have flying with you...

Salute gents, Here's to another year 2009.