Re: BoB day

JensenPark

Nice one Friar & Klinger! Those missions were fantastic and thanks for all your hard work. How did it feel being in the hot seat last night Kling?

:applaud:

And well done to the Allies for securing the British Fish n' Chip industry for future generations, your efforts will not be forgotten!

• 1. DDz Quorum

I would like to say well done to eveyone that took part last night (was there anyone in the dogz that was NOt there last night!)

I hope that eveyone that wanted to fly did so and that the "pool" system worked for both sides. If there is anyone who did not think it worked, please drop me PM so that I can think about what to do for the next one

Thanks guys, that was pretty intense to watch. I saw some great fighting while I was trying to keep track of targets.

How close was it? In mission 2 Blue needed just one radar station to win the map, beaten by seconds.

Mission 3s para-drop didn't quite happen, but 2 Ju52s were intercepted halfway across the channel, just a few minutes from target, and victory.

Forgotten Hero award must go to the C47 pilot from mission 1 (I believe it was Shayd, correct me if I'm wrong), who made it all the way to Hawkinge,

but had no cargo to drop when he got there. :) ~S~

A close second would be the 110 pilots who loaded AB (airburst bomblets) to take out shipping. :)

I was unable to keep track of pilot deaths from the word go, and I want to thank the teams for organizing the rotation of their guys. I think everyone

got a few flights in.

Also thanks to Friar (original idea and support), Greyknight (skinpack), Painless (testing), DT (backup server), and BG (hosting) . Salute chaps.

Well fought DDz.

the "pool" system worked for both sides.

I was in the pool/DF server for most of mission 1 and some of mission 2 - it seemed to work pretty well except that with the general mayhem on TS, I missed the first call up! (TOAD was very kind and reminded me with a burst of 20mm through the cockpit.....).

Don't know how that could be improved.