Chat Room - Our Place For Instant Messages

Friar

2 hours ago, fruitbat said:

You want father jack???

This is DCS. They’ll produce a map of Craggy Island before anything useful like the Korean peninsular or the Gulf of Tonkin.
I would imagine the promo video will be the usual mix of stirring music, 3 second cut scenes of grey aeroplanes and Mrs. Doyle carrying a tea service between kersplosions.

• Haha 1

Here you go fellows , as mentioned in last nights DCS gathering, Artie and I volunteer the Our local Airshow every year.

Artie and I got to know John Sessions (great guy by the way) when he was piloting the old birds usually the spitfire. Some of you mentioned that he preformed in England at your airshow events. I think its the same chap. He lost his foot at the end of a 2018 show in a takeoff crash of an 1930 vintage passenger biplane, that we witnessed.

UPDATE: 5 Injured In Plane Crash Following Abbotsford International Airshow | Abbotsford News (abbynews.com)

After losing a foot, aircraft aficionado wants to fly again | HeraldNet.com

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

@Crash - Thanks for the head up - I have just gone through and deleted them all. The IP's were all Russian.

I have also started going through and deleting all of the other historical Banned accounts (there are 6 pages full of them!)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Been looking at the new members and was going to reply to one and invite them to post in the recruitment thread, but I could not find it to post a link.

I think our forum is a bit screwed at the moment?