Which Rudder Pedals?

BluBear

Hi chaps,

So it's nearly my 30th and Xmas and my lovely family asked me what I would like as a present. As Jennifer Lawrence and Kelly Brook are not viable options, I turned my focus to accessories for my rig.

It's about time that I joined the league of pedlars and added some realism (and extra difficulty) to my flying...

So, not really knowing what's good or bad in the world of pedals, i'm calling on my fellow dogz for advice! :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hello Christoff,

I have size 9 feet and a set of CH pedals which I have been using for the last 7 years. Only ever had one small problem with them which was a dragging brake pedal, (cured with a kraft knife)

Now you have a balanced report m8 : )

cheers, Mick.

Hello Christoff,

I have size 9 feet and a set of CH pedals which I have been using for the last 7 years. Only ever had one small problem with them which was a dragging brake pedal, (cured with a kraft knife)

cheers, Mick.

I once had a lot of problems with the computer when gaming. Overheat, phantom reboots, video card wierdness.

Multiple stress testing turned up nothing at a shop I frequented.

Turns out my CH pedals had developed a short to the USB cable, made the motherboard do all sorts of strange things. As soon as I plugged them into a new (USB 2.0) board an error came up when I moved the pedals.

Pile of $ that need not have been spent.

I was so pissed I actually threw them in the trash. This may not seem unusual to some but I throw nothing away that I (or any future generation) may have the slightest use for.

Now you have a more balanced report m8 : )

Apparently a popular mod for the Saitek is to remove the centering detent to smooth out small inputs.

Hello Christoff,

cheers, Mick.

Painless's feet;

1579306751.jpg

:shaunhb:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Arthur,

Do you realise how many Squadron Leaders and later Station Officers backs I had to walk up and down, covered with jojoba oil for my feet to look like that m8 !!!

Before you ask why? Your feet have to look that good to get away with those shoes...simples.

Anyway, everyone knows that "CH" stands for cwality hardwhere .

P. x

@painless - Absolutely old chap, excellent thinking! I shall have to perform some extensive testing :)

@crash - luckily or unluckily, however you want to look at it, I don't have anyone to give me 'the look' at the moment, so it's going to find it difficult staying in the box! Hehe

• 2. Administrators

Under the circumstances Chris, I think the best solution would be to consider the old proverb, "It is better to seek forgiveness than ask permission" then go and plug them in.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk