Putting Faces to Names

Sloan

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Guys

When internet is fixed Ill be back..I have been off line since wed only in morning between 1am and 5 am does it work ..Tech coming out today again and I think its node at end of block for cable or ethernet card must be bad the first being the problem Node?? No flying since last Wednesday or anything but checking email...and thats if I role over in middle of night and see on line indicator gone off task bar, then its up to check emails today its %00 am gong back to sleep..

:madpc: htis ip is saying in details of internet left click then support that i am leasing this dedicated ip till 8am strange stuff ....lease obtained 719pm then lease expires 913om and everytime i turn computer off i come back with same ip ..I think one of the techs downtown gave me a dedicated ip without me paying for it....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well chaps you are only going to see these once and some are not pretty!

Age takes it's toll and so you are advised to ogle the aircraft rather than the ugly mug!

It has been such a pleasure flying with you guys and now that summer is here I may not be able to provide an image in your 12 until the autumn when Painless will at least try to steer me to your 3 or 9.

Enclosed is a history of the last 20 years, from work to pleasure, you will see that aircraft feature in all aspects of my life.

The little biplane (Baby Great Lakes) nearly terminated my activities for good more than once. It is a long story and I will tell it to you one day. My little Fury replica was the very last a/c I flew IRL and I loved it: if only it had had an inverted fuel and oil system.

Bye for now and hope to fly with you all soon.

Bounder

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...