Putting Faces to Names

Sloan

~S~ Fine fellows,

here is a quick snap taken 2 years ago of me explaining to my eldest (aged 9 at the time), that when I fall over later its ok because "beer juice"sometimes makes you do that !!! LOL

~S~ Legless

Ok, either your boy is huge, or you're pretty short...fit in the cockpit well.

That reminds me of an army buddy of mine. He is so short, he needed to sit on a cushion to drive the tank! Couldn't see over the drivers' episcopes when hatches up, and couldn't see through the episcopes when hatches were closed!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you can all sleep easily now that you have seen my face (or perhaps that shpuld be "sleep more feverishly"???).

This is me in the cockpit of an old RNZAF DeHavilland Vampire at Wigram Air Museum in Christchurch, New Zealand. Strangely enough, my great uncle, Pat Cooney, passed through this base when it was a major training centre in WW2. He was assigned to Wellingtons and was lost in battle over France or Belgium on his squadron's first mission.

JudeVampire1.jpg

JudeVampire2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I guess it's time to put a face on MY name "grin grin"

At a big concert on a small tour with Paul Orta (sexiest pic of me playing ever made :P )

swingwespelaar2003.jpg

This is me posing before the eifel tower in Paris, while on tour with JW Jones band from Canada, JW took these pic (s ), luckely, he knows more about music then photoshopping :P

steph-eiffel.jpg

Me and my son at his school, 2 years ago....

Each day, a father came to school, showing/telling what he did for a living, I, offcourse, brought the entire set to the school, let them play all together (gave em a cowbell or tom or cymbal to bang on)...was fun time

• 1 month later...