Putting Faces to Names

Sloan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, OT, I was taking pics over my shoulder. That's my buddy, Steven, the pilot. Long-hair, hippie these days, and Japanese-Irish (yup, really!!)

I just got a regular headset to wear, not the Darth Vader/fighter-jock helmet.

~S~ Gents!

Newbie to the Dogz but know several of you from other places.

Glad to see some other pot-bangers here.

Lionjam8.jpg

Did someone say fishing?

Fish1-1.jpg

Me on the right with happy client after a brilliant win in Parking Violation Court.

Halloween20200620028.jpg

Looking forward to flying with you m8's!

~S~ and Cheers!

Strider

~S~ JP!

Thanks for the kind words (and resisting the lawyer bashing). Actually, I collect lawyer jokes---some of the biggest ....heads I've met in r/l though most are fine people like us...LOL.

I play in several bands, mostly as a fill-in, and jam groups because I like the variety of musicians and styles of music available. I rehearse weekly with a regular group and try to practice 1/week to keep my chops up. I've played gigs in duos up to a 22 piece swing band. I once auditioned for Edward Bear (get your history book out---they did "You and Me and Mexico"). Probably the most notable I played for was Tommy Common of old CBC fame. My group Solid Fuel opened last September at a Rosetta Stone Reunion Fest (Ian Mitchell's successor band to the Bay City Rollers). Refuse to travel tour on the road because it would kill my practice---I have cases booked in Feb. & March, 2009 already---what delay in the courts? LOL

I still shoot a mean game of 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Snooker or English Billiards but the eyes aren't what they used to be

• 1 month later...