And It's Hello From Me!

BluBear

Hi Guys,

Just thought i'd introduce myself.

My name is Chris and some of you may have met me online as Bear, Bear_Boradin or twostix, i'm from SE England and a good friend of Fenrir.

I've flown IL2 pretty much since the day it was released and have a complete (and some would say worrying) obsession with flying and WW2 aeroplanes!

I'm only recently returning to flying online after a period of inactivity due to real life, women etc...

But now I'm back, i've patched up to UP2.01 and am ready for action!

I'll fly just about anything, upside down and three inches off the ground if I have to, but am usually found 'putting on' a Hurri, Spit, Mustang, P-40 or Mossie and blasting those damned huns to kingdom come. (Well I certainly try!)

I had the privilage of meeting a few of you at Duxford this year (Actually the Red Lion Pub!) and I hope to see more of you online soon... If you'll have me!

Regards and happy landings

BluBear

I recall meeting you at the Red Lion. I was the older geezer with the good looking wife.

If you check your status with us, you will see that you are now a full Danger Dogz. Yes, our standards are that high!

You might find this thread to be of some help http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/4963-a-welcome-to-the-dangerdogz/

I recall meeting you at the Red Lion. I was the older geezer with the good looking wife.

If you check your status with us, you will see that you are now a full Danger Dogz. Yes, our standards are that high!

You might find this thread to be of some help http://www.dangerdog...the-dangerdogz/

Ah I remember now! That was a great weekend wasn't it?

Thanks for joining me up, i've had a look at the thread and everything seems to make sense, so that's good!

Hi Fruitbat, of course, I couldn't remember your callsign. That was a grim day wasn't it, in more ways than one!

I hear that the glider pilot is making a good recovery which is good.

Hi FoolTrottel, was it you that sliced my Hurricane's wing off yesterday? ;-) hehe

• 1. DDz Quorum
Hi FoolTrottel, was it you that sliced my Hurricane's wing off yesterday? ;-) hehe

And I'm sorry about the mess I created ... :icon_cry:

(The mess during the Balbo, not the messy posting/editing, although that too...)

Edited by FoolTrottel
Initial reply appeared as a double post (so twice) so instead of me replying once more, I took the opportunity to apologize in this one.