Dogsford Update

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

For those of you that know (and for those of you that dont, on 24th October the Dangerdogz will be holding our own Flying Legends Airshow.

This display will take place on the Duxford map.

Would those that are flying in the display please let me know what you will be flying in. If you want to keep it a secret please let me know by PM but I would like to start putting a schedule together.

Note. I have extended the display time to between 10 and 15 minutes each. (If you require a bit more time, thats ok, I will not be shooting people down for over running!, although we dont need to see the same plane flying past over and over and over again.....)

If you would rather beigin your display with an air start, please also let me know.

For those not wishing to take a flying part, there will be an airfield to spawn into and then a camera to which to watch the display from.

Preliminary Pilots Briefing

These are my intended rules for the day (I am putting them out there now in case I have missed something)

Comms -

I intend to use the Main Lobby for spectators and for pilots not yet taking part.

I intend to use the Allied Room for ATC. Pilots will be requested to move to this channel to receive take off/landing and holding instructions.

I intend to use the Axix Rom for the pilots who are doing the current display (this to avoid any congestion on comms, they will obviously need silence and concentration).

Fly In -

Please arrive at the airfield in good time and park up on the flight line.

Display -

There will be 2 holding areas "North" and "South". Pilots will be dispatched to these areas ahead of their display. When you finish you display you will land and taxi past the crowd (you may move to the Main lobby comms for this if you wish)

I will post more specific details as we progress towards the event......

Cheers

Friar

I'll have to try and make this, as a spectator.

Would it be okay if spectators could bring their own Flakpanzers to the event?You know, for a bit of entertainment for the audience, and a bit of pressure for the pilots to put on a good show or get a head-shot. ;)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Friar, a suggestion regarding time of day in the mission: Can you forward time to a bit later in the afternoon, so the sun will not be shining straight into the audience's faces? We want them blinded by the beauty of our fligin', not by the sun! O0

(Note: Not talking GMT or DogzTime or whatever, just mission-time!)

i was sure some of us all ready signed up for the event :blink:

i know for sure that Sid was to fly TB-3, and Swep and I I-16.

can't find this thread.

:iagree:

Here it is:

http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/7488-sign-up-now-for-dogzford/page__p__81669__fromsearch__1#entry81669