Teamspeak with the DD

Avia

Owl/Avia, the age limit is not for actual age, but maturity, which are corelelated though. I think you have better things to do at 14 than to listen to a bunch of wierd men at night. Take it from me, you do not want to get stuck here at a too early age, you will be scarred for life.

Owl/Avia, the age limit is not for actual age, but maturity, which are corelelated though. I think you have better things to do at 14 than to listen to a bunch of wierd men at night. Take it from me, you do not want to get stuck here at a too early age, you will be scarred for life.

Actually, the age limit is chronological, and it is set to be a benchmark for the squad as a minimum requirement. We need to set the limit somewhere, and it seems to be working out for us.

It does not mean that those who are over 18 are automatic; they can be dropped for their immaturity.

As for the WWJD quote, please don't trivialize it by incorporating it into such a discussion. It is not about being 'nice' or 'friendly.' The age restriction is a yardstick, and we'll be sticking to it.

Cheers, and I hope that you can find a squad who'll take you, StealthOwl, or simply keep flying online (or offline, as you prefer.)

As mentioned, please join us on Saturdays for UbiZoo COOP's.

I tend to agree with Rattler, but I will ad that what Jesus would do is vaporize all of us if we even considered letting you into this den of iniquity, so sadly I must concur, it is not the place for you. Four years hence, shall be another story, and you will be duly considered.