Next K9 Dogfight Campaign Poll

DoubleTap

While I have a number of ideas for future campaigns, I have settled on the next one. Further details to follow, but for now let me just say you should brush up on your dive-bombing and carrier landings...

In addition, I plan to give everyone the full info well ahead of the campaign, and I would like the teams set as much as possible before for a couple of reasons which I'll reveal later. (One of them is to allow the teams to practice together before the event.)

Having teased you with that, I would like to explore the possibility of running this next one on a weekend day. How feasible is this for everyone in general? I am thinking of a start time of 2,3,4pm. We would be sticking with the standard 3 hours for completion of the campaign. Please consult the poll above.

I'm open for anything DT......I can hardly say an hour, since it's on your local time...the way the former wars where set out worked fine for everyone I guess....

Can hardly wait to see what you cooked up this time :)

Note; I'll be on tour from the 1st till the 9th of sept......

Saturdays are not really suitable for me so I prefer the standard friday nights- obviously one I aint working so I can join in the fun.

Im willing to substitute a normal sunday co-op night for these DF matches every now and again but dont know if majority agree.

anyway as long as Im off then Ill be there with 2100-0100 GMT the most suitable.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'm up for it :)

I will also happily put up a practice dog fight server, or two, for the teams to practice on.

After the 28th my connection will be 800k down 2Mb up so could cope with a few connections :)

Here is a link for a nice practice session, with Glenns next project in mind.Its a nice campaign of which im part way through.

Banzia!

:arrow: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=54

Also Glenn there is a nice bit of reference material with it, if you need any.

Here is a link for a nice practice session, with Glenns next project in mind.Its a nice campaign of which im part way through.

Banzia!

:arrow: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=54

Also Glenn there is a nice bit of reference material with it, if you need any.

Yes, any material is appreciated. I've found quite alot but any other references is great. Thanks!