Re: ~S~

erWatson

~S~ Mr Watson,

Mr Painless told me you might be along tonight to register. I tried to fly in your graduation tonight but unfortunately I was having some computer issue and couldn't make it.

I am going to give you access to some real secret stuff here so that you can at least fly a few missions with us. If you like what you see then we can do a formal induction into the Danger Dogz that involves an ancient ceremony. Have a look at this thread with your new found powers.

http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/index.php/topic,6622.msg53366.html#msg53366

Ignore the stuff about the mods. It is obsolete and needs to be rewritten which will be one of your jobs if you decide to join the Dogz.

:bg:

PS. Isn't Painless a real twit or should that be a twat?

• 1. DDz Quorum

No No BG, not this guy... I flew the graduation dog fight and was shot down by erWatson.

I only had an opportunity to fly the DF, but was very impressed by this graduation class.

Welcome here, m8.

Will you be writing up the various adventures of the Dogz for the Pickwick Papers? All such proposed publications must be submitted to (gosh bless me) Friar for possible editing and increased explicitness to maintain the Dogz reputation....such as it is.

See you in the skies, m8!

Strider

• 2. Administrators

Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday are our normal nights, but BA runs a server on Wednesday (generally starts about 23:00 GMT), and BG hosts ubizoo coops on Saturday nights too. Not sure how many of these you know about...

~S~ Jabo

• 7 months later...