Re: Really nice to meet you

DD_Brando

It was really great to honour BG's long-standing invitation to fly along with the DD's, which I finally got around to last night.

Thank you to everyone for the very kind welcome I received. I hope I can wangle it to get to a few more Saturday night gigs.

cheers and salutations, I really enjoyed myself

B

• 1. DDz Quorum

S! M8, good to see you over here.

Bugger - I was actually available for flying last night but only checked our own TS, having completely forgotten about BGs 'UBI nights'..

Oh well...

It was really great to honour BG's long-standing invitation to fly along with the DD's, which I finally got around to last night.

Thank you to everyone for the very kind welcome I received. I hope I can wangle it to get to a few more Saturday night gigs.

cheers and salutations, I really enjoyed myself

B

I'm glad I made it, Sat. afternoon is tough for me. It was a good time, and I'm certainly glad I got to meet the "one arm bandit", your one of my favorite "characters" at the Zoo and my opinion has not suffered a bit from our meeting in "person". Come back soon, Brando!

LOL, I was worried I might have crossed the line, but I'm a good judge of character (or lack thereof). Your sense of humor will be welcome here, yet I must point out that your "Geek Antlers" should go right on that hat, but you'll have trouble getting your favorite drink into it. Welcome home, Mate.