Re: BG recieves Joint-Ops Badge

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

Our benevolent leader BG, and Quazi have been awarded the prestigious " Joint Ops Public Affairs Badge" by Fifties a few days back.

For their tireless efforts to help new flyer's and recommending JO for further their training.

Congratulations Jim & Tim,

Public Affairs! I like that.

Fifties must have heard I was lusting after Fire Salamander.

:bg:

Ah Ha ! I knew there had to be a catch. :idea1: Seriously Sir James. I just want to share that I appreciate all you do for this squadron, UBI zoo, JO noobs like me, and the whole IL 2 community. You have shown much patience with myself and more than likely a few other mutts and for that I commend you. The honor is indeed deserved.

Kevin aka Logos :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

Thanks m8s!! And I will pop in and thank Fifties for the recognition, especially as long as it has been since I have been over to JO. I actually met many of you guys at JO when you went through BFS. I am glad BG was close by to invite you guys to have a flight session with the DD's. I feel the K9 Squadrons have given a new face to squadron make up in general. Of course there are times to be serious, but having fun and enjoying each others company are far more important imho. Thanks again for the congrats and I am honored to be recognized in such company as BG, Strider, & Toad!!

~S~ to all the Awardees!

For me, Joint-Ops turned IL2 from a sometimes grinding and frustrating effort into a lifelong enjoyment full of the best friends one could ask for. I've already told my kids that I will run away from any nursing home that doesn't have internet and enough power to run the baddest rig in town! I'm not about to give up one of the most important things in life---good people sharing good times. I say the same about K9 and the DDogz.