guitarman68

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

firstly many congratulations to glen and wife, it is a lifechanging event. No matter what folk say you wont realise how much you change or what a great experience kids are. then they get to 5 and you want to sell them.  :o :o :) [JK.........honest]

Mine turned 5 this past spring. Trust me, I know he's not really joking! :o;)

firstly many congratulations to glen and wife, it is a lifechanging event. No matter what folk say you wont realise how much you change or what a great experience kids are. then they get to 5 and you want to sell them.  :o :o :) [JK.........honest]

Mine turned 5 this past spring. Trust me, I know he's not really joking! :o;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Stansted is a 35 minute taxi to Duxford so that is your best bet if you can find an airline that goes in there. Cambridge is about an hour's drive to Duxford so quite close.

There is tons to see in London and that's where I would spend my time but I will let some of the locals advise you on going to Normandy.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

Rog: What do you think the chances are that we will get together for a drink on the Sunday night like last year M8 ? ;) I have the rest of the week off and so could help JP out........if maybe pretty please we could sleep at yours on Sunday night, (eventually) LOL

If not no problem, I could drive back Sunday night.

Speak to JABO about Tee shirts M8 , he was sorting something out as well !

JP:

First of all make sure you have the right airport in London: Heathrow, Gatwick, or Stanstead. NOT STANWICK !! LOL

I am planning to arrive at Duxford around 8.30am Saturday for breakfast with some of the lads.

If you would like to see the Normandy beaches and you are staying over here for about a week then you could:

See the show at Duxford Saturday

• 1. DDz Quorum

Re-insert art of my deleted post:

Cambridge is 10 miles from Duxford, so a 10 - 15 minute drive JP!

Where in Cambridge are your friends (still struggling with the concept that you not only have friends, but they are potentially English too Cheesy)?

I'll have to check with my boss Mick, but I'm game for another Dogz get together ' my gaff...

Will have to see what the work front looks like, will have a clearer picture middle of June. :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Rog,

OK M8 didn't mean to impose but I got a bit excited at the prospect of seeing you and the guys again !! LOL ;)

Really looking forward to having a beer or two with you M8.

Cheers,

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Rog,

OK M8 didn't mean to impose but I got a bit excited at the prospect of seeing you and the guys again !! LOL ;)

Really looking forward to having a beer or two with you M8.

Cheers,

2_e144e52b5d9c9bcd19b5949fb7ba25a2

• 2. Administrators

Nor will Painless if I read his post correctly.

That's how I understand it - Hamilhoff, myself and the WAG (my wife and his gf before anybody decides to deliberately misunderstand me - they're two different people as well :rolleyes: ) will be there on the Friday - I think Crash is coming down then as well. I was kind of semi-planning a post show get together at the Red Lion on Saturday night assuming we've not all had enough of each other by then... ;D

Jabo