Very Pleased And A Little Envious.....

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

Apologies for going on about my offspring,( like parents do) but I am so chuffed that my youngest, Marc is at last thinking more about something other than food intake and calories.....

He has just completed his first week of "work experience" at Harwoods Jaguar/ Aston in Chichester.

Working alongside the technicians servicing mostly Aston Martins and then going out on road tests, he has had a fantastic week. He gleefully informed me that he has been out in 12 different Astons, (each of which cost about the same as my bungalow) for a good "thrash".

He is 14 and I am a 54 year old petrol head but somehow he has been out in 12 more Astons than I have .... GIT !!!

This week he is in a suit with the sales and service chaps, let's see which he prefers.

He is keen on doing one of the apprenticeships on offer when he leaves school, wouldn't that be mighty fine ! : )

P.

• Like 2

• 1. DDz Quorum

Great to hear for sure.  They don't really have a program like that in the States that I'm aware of, sounds like a great way to find a future. 

Most of all I'm happy to hear that is eating situation is headed in the right direction, every Sunday he was in my prayers.  

Nice to hear that Marc is doing well. He is the true hero. Doing stuff that we could only dream about.

My two weeks of working experience was at a local offset printing facility. The owner was an alcoholic, nice fumes in there too, and I got payed a whopping 20:- for drowling over his beautiful-blond-short-skirt-tight-jumper-blond-sexy assistant. Well worth it :)

• Like 1