Hello

Lobster

Hello

I'm Lobster from the UK

I met Painless and Largie last year while flying in the Joint-Ops BFS program met them again as well as a few others at Duxford yesterday, I'm not fully house trained yet and tend to leave a mess on the runway.

Been flying on Warclouds and spits vs 109s and zekes vs wildcats mostly for the last year. Now i wanna join up with a bunch of bloody good chaps for laughs and giggles.

My flying times are evenings and weeks if the wife has not good jobs for me to do. I also have a 6 month old boy who likes to pee and puke on me when ever i go near him.

I canot not always make it for co-ops ect and may need to leave halfway through them.

So if you have me i would love to join.

Welcome Lobster!

Since BG is unavailable I shall wield my powers of administration and get you started. You have been upgraded to DangerDogz membership, so be careful where you pee.

I will send you a PM with more information..

Snacko

Hello

I'm Lobster from the UK

I met Painless and Largie last year while flying in the Joint-Ops BFS program met them again as well as a few others at Duxford yesterday, I'm not fully house trained yet and tend to leave a mess on the runway.

Been flying on Warclouds and spits vs 109s and zekes vs wildcats mostly for the last year. Now i wanna join up with a bunch of bloody good chaps for laughs and giggles.

My flying times are evenings and weeks if the wife has not good jobs for me to do. I also have a 6 month old boy who likes to pee and puke on me when ever i go near him.

I canot not always make it for co-ops ect and may need to leave halfway through them.

So if you have me i would love to join.

Hiya Lobster

Cracking to see you at the show mate and glad to see you've "thrown your hat in the ring" finally ;- . It'll be good to fly with you again.

Cheers

Dave