New Keyboard

Blairgowrie

• 2. Administrators

Yup Jim, that's the one - it's fab, TS3 has a plugin which works out of the box, dunno about fraps though (fraps is on my list of things to understand this year - hopefully not like the one about understanding women, that seems to be a long-term wip lol)

Jabo

#1- it's just a good keyboard.

Best backlighting I've seen.

FRAPS support yes, just a counter I think.

TS display, CPU/RAM monitor

Clock, stopwatch, all kinds of monitoring programs.

Rotate between programs by time or event.

G15Manager.exe is a small C++/MFC 7.1 utility that will show information from the "eventlog.lst" file in the IL2 directory.

No, No, get the G19! That's the one I have and it has a 'color' screen, instead of the old G15 screen. All of the G15 apps work on it as well as new G19 apps. I have it constantly playing a slideshow of family photos while I am not flying and I have two TS3 apps. One is the default TS3 and another is one called SirReal's Panel, which shows all kinds of system information as well as TS2/3. The G19 costs more than the G15 of course, but I love mine. :thumbsu:

• 1. DDz Quorum

The G series keyboards are very good indeed.

Aside from the programmability aspect, the keyboard is very nice with a good positive feel.

All in all a high quality, and price accordingly, product.

G19 is going to go on my wish list, my son can have my G15 MK1 when my wish is granted ;)

Yes, the G19 is definitely more expensive. It's the Cadillac of keyboards. I can afford it, so that is not the main issue. If I was going to have a display screen on my keyboard I wanted it to be a modern color screen so it can be more flexible. I had the Saitek Cyborg keyboard for several months but was not happy with it. I will keep this one till it dies. :thumbsu:

• 1. DDz Quorum

G15 arrived from New Egg. Sure is nice with the orange backlight. Very easy to type on too.

Now I need some help in creating a profile to see who is talking on TS 3.

What really need is to do is bring a server online, your turn to host tonight, remember? :icon_cyclops_ani:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Wahay, I got a G19 for Fathers day! thumbsu.gif

very nice bit of kit, didn't realise they are self powered and run linux..

Finding the 4 way buttons a little cooky, very stiff when trying to scroll through the menus.

But it's cool watching YouTube on it and slide shows etc. :)

Don't know why you can't quote Toad, going to look into that now.

• Like 1