hsfx mod (or whatever it is called)

JensenPark

Just quit messing with these loosers. I'm announcing the new BAd PaCk it will contain every mod ever created and will be compatible with everything and it will save the world and it will be only available to the Dogz (that I like) !!!! BAd PaCk RoxxoRs !!!!!! :fighting:

Did you use the Hash Calc program to verify that you have a clean download? I installed it over 4.09m without incident, and I use it for offline campaigning. I'm about 5 missions into flying a CR42 as a member of the Reggio Aeronautica in North Africa, "full real". So far so good - killed a Gladiator and about 20 ground items so far, I'm no friend of the 8th Army.

Due to the file packaging and such it loads almost as fast as the 4.09 official - like about 10 times faster than AAA 1.2! Mod-wise the effects are impressive too.

B :dog:

Brando

I downloaded the whole UP 1.08 and when I double click on the first part it doesn't let me select the path, it just immediately opens it to a folder downloads or some place. Shouldn't I be able to select a path? Such as my game folder?

I opened it in whatever folder it dumped it into don't r ember the name of th folder but in the folder it contained a folder called UP 1.8 and in

• 1. DDz Quorum

Installed it ( UP 1.8 ) yesterday, and Crash is right, it unpacks into a temporary folder (takes quite a while) next it starts the installer, where you point it to your IL2 folder (containing a fully operational 4.09m final!), select whether you want Client or Server (ie. Dedicated Server) and press Install. Then wait... again takes quite a while...

After that, it runs fine.

Well, Over here it does anyways...

Ultrapack is running good over here as well, and it's impressive. The installer is strange, but it works perfectly. The selection of planes is amazing. If it had a provision to run the HSFX pack (which it is based on) through Jgsme, it would be perfect.

Hi Crash

I found the folder it DL'd to and copied and pasted the contents into the game that was patched with the new 4.09m patch. The game loaded briefly (all writing on the splash screen being in Russian) and then CTD'd. So I am confused as to how to apply the UP 1.08 to the game.

I am in the process of DL the 1.8 UP again this time using the bit torrent thing. Don't know if it will make a difference. I really like the UP 1.7 so if necessary I will go back to that version.

Installed it ( UP 1.8 ) yesterday, and Crash is right, it unpacks into a temporary folder (takes quite a while) next it starts the installer, where you point it to your IL2 folder (containing a fully operational 4.09m final!), select whether you want Client or Server (ie. Dedicated Server) and press Install. Then wait... again takes quite a while...

Hi FT

When I double click on the EXE it auto unpacks into a temp folder without giving me a chance to select a path for install. When It finishes unpacking into a folder it creates Installed called, "UP_18_full" it doesn't do anything. It doesn't start the installer it just sits their. The whole 1.8 is contained inside that folder. I cant see anything in that folder the says "install.exe" I see something that says "client_install" when I click on that I briefly opens a DOS window and then the client install icon goes away. Nothing happens.

Can you give me any suggestions? I have downloaded the whole thing a couple of times ounce with u torrent and once just all the separate parts check it for corruption(checks ok) and it always does the same thing it wont let me choose a path it just auto unpacks into the temp folder and sits there. Wish I could get it to work.

Opps, My mistake. I was not allowing it to fully unpack where it wanted to unpack as I thought something was wrong with it (because I expected it to ask for a destination folder right off) when It didn't I stopped it from unpacking. I then used 7z to unpack it where I wanted it to go and that was the problem. So bottom line let it do its thing and the installer will activate and then you will be asked where to install.

DOH!

Hi FT

When I double click on the EXE it auto unpacks into a temp folder without giving me a chance to select a path for install. When It finishes unpacking into a folder it creates Installed called, "UP_18_full" it doesn't do anything. It doesn't start the installer it just sits their. The whole 1.8 is contained inside that folder. I cant see anything in that folder the says "install.exe" I see something that says "client_install" when I click on that I briefly opens a DOS window and then the client install icon goes away. Nothing happens.

Can you give me any suggestions? I have downloaded the whole thing a couple of times ounce with u torrent and once just all the separate parts check it for corruption(checks ok) and it always does the same thing it wont let me choose a path it just auto unpacks into the temp folder and sits there. Wish I could get it to work.

I did a cut and paste of it into the il2 folder.

is this ultramod going to be a DD standard replacing the AA modpack?

I doubt it for now. There's a lot of in-fighting in the modding community right now, but there are several who are interested and working on a unified community mod super duper pack what-cha-ma-call-it-doo-hicky. Apparently it'll do your laundry too.

I'm not holding my breath.

Right now we're AAA UI 1.1, and I think that after Pedestal is over, we'll be using AAA UI 1.2 over the 4.09beta.

Soon, it will be AAA UI 1.25 (or 1.3, whatever they decide their nomenclature to be) over the 4.09final.