Problem with Teamspeak / my sound set up?

Sweper

@ sweper

there is nothing wrong with your "online connection indicator" (the green bars on the top right of the screen) it looks ok.

for the mic i think that Perf is close to the problem. go to the advanced mic settings and make sure that the "what you hear" is not selected if u have an option like that. also make sure that mic is muted as seen on Perf's picture.

Salute and thank you mates.

One note thogh. Engine noise ( or in game noise whatsoever) can only be heard when I talk through my mic, not else. And to talk I press the AltGr key which is designated in TS for that purpose.

Perfesser, thats why i swapped my speakers to a set of headphones (yes, not showed in my presentation pic) , but did not help. Disconnected my speakers and connected the headphones in the same slot where my speakers were connected and after that in one of the speakers. But then I have to have the spekaers connected to have the headphones to work. I would buy a headphone set with mic if that will help.

It seem that I have to turn off all ingame comms as Firemen says. I will check that.

On my third screen shot above in my previous post (in game settings) there is a drop down menu for which device I wish to use: "Speakers Type"; headphones, speakers etc. Does

354_314fcc8237971ccd684580028a21eb7d

354_f492cc84d8e27a68be4ee2c479206412

354_a723e76c34f7535dce31535cf9591658

354_f67f3b50e28b7b60529001569f32b89f

354_3e51f122a8ff2c1b27ba72cb7157aa07

354_1a715462b1779953ba13de4681a33daf

354_a01b56dfbc565c64902b4e4c40dc9245

354_ba0328acc772375c2e8f73695e84d7fb

In my opinion, Perfesser is spot on with: note mic is muted in playback.

Sorry I did not see your post whilst I was edting. I will try to mute the mic. I think it is the 5:th pic showing the mic settings in Realtek.

If you're using head phones, and you can still hear the engine noise when you talk, it's definately a problem with your "recording device," like the guys said above.

Problem is that where to change it can depend on what sound card you have and what version of Windows.

Okay, I suck.  Neither of the laptops I have at the house have the realtek card.  I was thinking about my office one.  I further suck, because you've already posted pictures of what I was talking about!  lol

Under your realtek audio control, go to mixer.  Where it says Inspelning, mute everything except mikr-volym, and you should be good to go.

Thanks mate, and thank you all for helping me, we will see if it work tonight.

Heey, where did you learn swedish?

Sweper

Thank you mates for your help. I think the problem is solved. Nobody complained on yesterdays event. I did not even use my headphones, had the speakers on through the whole coop.

Sweper

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thank you mates for your help. I think the problem is solved. Nobody complained on yesterdays event. I did not even use my headphones, had the speakers on through the whole coop.

Sorry M8, can you speak up please?

Still a little deaf after flying yesterday, some guy had his speakers on and the feedback through his mike blew out my ear drums... :roflmao:

(wish I had flown yesterday :( )..