you'll never believe who called looking to book a conference

JensenPark

Sitting in my office at my hotel on a sunny Wednesday...counting the overflow of money collected by charging $8 coffees, and $5 per local call made and I overhear my Sales Manager take a call from a local Association wanting to book a conference.

Sales Guy: "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you...did you say sheep?"

faint sound from the phone.

Sales Guy: "right away, I'll send out some rate information"

Here's the group:

http://www.bcsheep.com/

I told the sales guy they're going to be right at home at my hotel.

I'm getting rather sheepish myself. The more I hang here, the more I'm glad I'm not married.

That is a rather......um,.....strange photo with the rather intimate looking pose with the sheep. I mean, why the hell would they use that angle? :drunken_smilie: They look like they have elephantitus (did I spell that right?).

"Hey man, check out my sheep's 'nads !!"

"My sheep has bigger 'nads than your sheep does !"

"I'll have u know I'm hung like a sheep".

The conversations must be very interesting. I guess everyone has to have a hobby.

Well, at least they arent too busy arguing with their damn boyfriends to do any photography.

I'm getting rather sheepish myself. The more I hang here, the more I'm glad I'm not married.

That is a rather......um,.....strange photo with the rather intimate looking pose with the sheep. I mean, why the hell would they use that angle? :drunken_smilie: They look like they have elephantitus (did I spell that right?).

"Hey man, check out my sheep's 'nads !!"

"My sheep has bigger 'nads than your sheep does !"

"I'll have u know I'm hung like a sheep".

The conversations must be very interesting. I guess everyone has to have a hobby.

Well, at least they arent too busy arguing with their damn boyfriends to do any photography.