Update from the Psych ward

Psycho

Good Morning Gentlemen,

Many thanks to the Frior for those soooooothing "therapy" sessions from one of his sisters of the priory...

didn't know that the sisterhood had a polish branch....hmmm.....oh well...

All is well here gents, loading up on lots of testosterone and looking forward to getting the poop.gif kicked out of me by the dogz en mas....

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well Psycho,

Is'nt that just typical. I arrange for one of the Sisters Of Virtue to be assigned to your case, and all of a sudden all I get is "Can I have one", "me, me, please Frior", "Oh pleeeeeeese Frior, get me one" like a lot of school kids in class, all with their hand in the air when the hot young art teacher, who is fresh out of teacher training college and wears tight tops and short skirts asks for volunteers to come into the store cupboard to help sort the materials out. They all know that some of the paper is down on the bottom shelf and some is on that high shelf which is just out of her normal reach. To go into the cupboard that they all know is not quite wide enough for two people to pass each other with out squeezeing up against each other.

But ask for volenteers to attend the Parish Hall for a rock-cake tasting competition, (one which Mrs Thonlinson always enters) and all I get is "ghosttownvile", silence, except for the wind whistling through the cracks in the Mess Hall windows and the sound of a lone Crow calling from a single tree.

Well Psycho,

Is'nt that just typical. I arrange for one of the Sisters Of Virtue to be assigned to your case, and all of a sudden all I get is "Can I have one", "me, me, please Frior", "Oh pleeeeeeese Frior, get me one" like a lot of school kids in class, all with their hand in the air when the hot young art teacher, who is fresh out of teacher training college and wears tight tops and short skirts asks for volunteers to come into the store cupboard to help sort the materials out. They all know that some of the paper is down on the bottom shelf and some is on that high shelf which is just out of her normal reach. To go into the cupboard that they all know is not quite wide enough for two people to pass each other with out squeezeing up against each other.

But ask for volenteers to attend the Parish Hall for a rock-cake tasting competition, (one which Mrs Thonlinson always enters) and all I get is "ghosttownvile", silence, except for the wind whistling through the cracks in the Mess Hall windows and the sound of a lone Crow calling from a single tree.

So...does this mean no more hot chicks?!

Well Psycho,

So...does this mean no more hot chicks?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

7_a13ec27dcddec19b52887ff8db425fa2