This Is Hilarious.

Try this link: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a43_1452828859

FT, you can't figure that out?  Somebody called these guys on two different cell phones and just made them think that they called each other.  And they start arguing..  

The bizarre thing is that neither guy would take the easy way out and just hang up. Humanity's in such trouble.

Yes, it's only one example, but why doesn't somebody just hang up?  

• 1. DDz Quorum

Try this link: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a43_1452828859

FT, you can't figure that out?  Somebody called these guys on two different cell phones and just made them think that they called each other.  And they start arguing..  

The bizarre thing is that neither guy would take the easy way out and just hang up. Humanity's in such trouble.

Yes, it's only one example, but why doesn't somebody just hang up?  

Arguing?

Yes, if you define an argument as two people exchanging virtually nothing else than sentences with the word F**K in each and every one of 'm, or even multiple times using that, repeating eachother... yes, then this an argument. But, where's the funny part of it?

I do not get that.

*Humour

B'dum tish! ;)

Each to their own I guess. The childish side of me certainly found it funny.

Reminds of back in the school days, ringing the local takeaway with the telephone sat next to a PC speaker whilst using an Arnie soundboard.