Application Request

Parts

What brought you here to apply for membership of the DangerDogz Squadron?Please provide some details of how you came to know of us, and what is is about us that makes you want to become a member.

A: I have a mate called Painless (Mike) that some of you may know? He has been a DD for many years now and I have had, on many ocassions, the opportunity to watch him flying with you. I have sometimes been able to have a little time at the controls but nothing to really talk of.

Can you provide names of existing members who can vouch for you?Please provide name(s) of existing members who would be willing to vouch for you, not a requirement though!

A: Painless

Tell us a little about yourself, humour encouraged :D

A: I have just collected my half century medal (No saga jokes required!) When I do get the time to sink into R&R I like to do it around others who share my interests. I do however like to be challenged when gaming and think that you lot would make it so!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?

A: Yes

What version of IL2 do you have?

A: IL2 HSFX 6

What other simulators or games do you enjoy?

A: Answer to Q5!!! I do not have any of the IL2 software installed as yet but am trying to overcome that in the next week or so!I like to play many games as long as it is with others who, in team speak, want to have fun and banter and enjoy each others company. Lets face it the real world has enough going on in it to deal with!

Do you like sheep?

A: Yes

View full application

• 1. DDz Quorum

I think we miscommunicated there..

Its your mate who is supposed to create an account and apply, not you.

Still.

Looking on the bright side we can deny your App Mick ;):D

/evil chuckle.. the plan worked

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Rog,

LOL no you've got it all wrong guv...........

While I was using Pete's computer to show him stuff on our forum I could only seem to acess the application thingy whilst I was signed in as Painless. Not as an unregistered personage. That defeated the object so I thought "I'm missing something here" :wacko:

We only had about 20 minutes to bugger about so that was as far as we got. Pete then accessed the application thingy later in the day signed in as me :D

Clear as mud ;)

Could you put him straight please Rog :rolleyes:

Cheers, Mick.

• 1. DDz Quorum

he's got one now and i've given him full access. B)

Damn!

Wanted to test the app..

Was going to ask the lads to support it via:

http://dangerdogz.com/forums/index.php?app=groupjoin&module=view&section=view&application=2

There is a 'support' button, never mind.

Thanks Kev :)

• 1 month later...

Well here we are then!? Somewhere in the skies over Europe when all of a sudden you realise that DD-Parts is flying formation with ya! SHIT! you say, and quite rightly so! especialy as i have no clue about flight sims air combat or any other flying interests accept enjoying some time gaming with mates (which I hope we become ~ Its too late for Painless he became one of those many years ago :D )

I am Pete I live in the Windsor area so have lassy neighbours who wear silly head dress! I have a lovely wife who somedays, and I have to honest, deserves better than I! I have too many kids to talk of and love them all to bits. I like to enjoy motor sport but mainly on four wheels. I do like sheep but only the slow ones! I work for the fire service and actually started my life as a civi RAF fire fighter trained at Manston back in 1989. I guess putting them out on the ground appealed more than flying around them! Not that I was ever going to have the qualifications to do that!!!!! ;)

Anyway theres a little about me. The rest you can find out on line when we have the time to chat about life, love, and clunge in general. I am looking forward to getting to know you guys.

See you in the blue! ta ta for now DD-Parts (AKA Pete) :)